Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for expanding CPG Agency’s client base. This individual uses prospecting strategies to identify new prospects and they initiate the first outreach with potential clients. BDR conducts exploratory calls with prospects to see if they’d be an ideal client. He/she knows CPG’s offerings inside and out and can communicate our value proposition to prospective clients.
This individual’s main goals are to identify and qualify leads, book meetings and build a responsible pipeline for the sales team.
The BDR is part of the Sales and Marketing team and reports to the Chief Growth Officer.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Determine the prospect’s interest in CPG’s services
- Schedule meetings for sales team and prospects
- Assist the development, customization and delivery of RFP and RFI responses
- Develop a fluent knowledge of CPG’s best case studies, capabilities and products to help position CPG as best-in-class
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment, under tight deadlines
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Analytical with a strong, data-informed and strategic point of view
- Highly organized, results-oriented and driven
- Collaborative style and engaging interpersonal skills