The Sales Marketing and Enablement Manager will focus on growth marketing and is responsible for leading the sales enablement and working closely with sales and account management to ensure strategic positioning and customer success. The successful candidate will be a highly organized marketing professional who has experience defining and running similar initiatives.
This individual’s main goals are to identify and qualify leads, book meetings, create and execute marketing campaigns utilizing Salesforce Pardot, test and analyze workflow, lead nurturing, lead scoring and build a responsible pipeline for the sales team.
This role is part of the Sales and Marketing team and reports to the Chief Growth Officer.
- Work with CGO to develop and deploy appropriate content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support the sales team in pre-sales and AM team in post-sale.
- Develop customer journey from when lead comes in through close, spend metrics, messaging, positioning, and strategy.
- Work on content strategy based on market needs.
- Create quarterly case studies, market studies, and competitor analysis.
- Leverage strong understanding of how to learn a brand voice and implement it across channels.
- Refine sales enablement materials: decks, one-sheeters, etc.
- Execute on a content strategy to support sales with collateral including white papers and case studies.
- Develop and manage sales assets like presentations, scripts, etc.
- Work with the team to restructure the website and social experience to build demand.
- Sales enablement: content, positioning
- Growth marketing: case studies, references, champion development
- Experience with either Salesforce Pardot or Hubspot preferred
- 3-5 years of sales marketing experience or sales support role
- Exceptional communication skills and a team player mindset
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with strong follow-through skills
- Proactiveness – takes the lead on addressing conflicts and resolving issues
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written as this person is likely to interface directly with high profile clients and internal/external business parties
- Flexibility to juggle an extensive degree of multiple and changing priorities
- Resourcefulness (especially online) in executing projects
- Collaborative/teamwork attitude and skills a must
- Maintain positive attitude in a very fast-paced and evolving work environment
What You Get:
- Fully remote option, so you can work from home if so desired
- 3 weeks of vacation + a generous company Holiday calendar
- Health benefits including dental and vision
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team
If you’re passionate about doing great work (while having fun) every day, we want to meet you. Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter at CPG Job.
No submissions will be considered without a cover letter.
No phone inquiries accepted. Equal Opportunity Employer