ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN INTERNSHIP?
We are looking for you.
Based in St. Louis, we are a group of award-winning agencies committed to the advancement of innovative branding, customized design experiences and professional development. Our international and national clients include leading brands such as Southwest Airlines, Ulta Beauty, AstraZeneca, Nestlé, Virgin Hotels, O’Reilly Auto Parts and Bridgestone.
Summer and Fall internships are now available for energetic college students who want to supplement their classroom experiences with additional skills developed in the workplace.
Internship opportunities are currently available in the following areas:
- Designer: Participate in concepting, creating and managing innovative design.
- Human Resources: Assist in HR software setup and data input.
- Accounting: Complete daily tasks related to agency and network financial reporting.
- Social Media/Marketing: Plan, implement, and monitor the company’s social media platforms.
- Web Developer: Update the company’s website and develop featured content.
- GFX: Gather information and materials for design layouts and artwork.
- Video Producer/Video Production: Manage production budgets, write scripts, and coordinate production logistics.
- Business Manager: Manage tasks and evaluate performances to ensure efficiency and productivity.
- Project Manager: Monitor project deadlines and budgets.
- Operations Generalist/Office Manager: Supervise the distribution of interoffice information.
- Writer: Participate in the writing and editing of scripts and ad copy.
One of these internship opportunities may be right for you. However, interns may be assigned to a wide variety of projects. Also, you must be able to work at least three days a week and receive college credit for your internship experience. Internships are unpaid.
- Summer Semester Application Deadline: May 15
- Fall Semester Application Deadline: July 30
If interested, apply HERE