The Executive Producer is responsible for the success of our largest projects, leading the project team in creating and managing all aspects of the experience, including event strategy and messaging. A successful candidate will have 7+ years of producing business meetings for 1,000-10,000+ attendees.
This is a full-time position within the Production Services team, reporting to the Manager of Production Services.
Success in this position requires a blend of the following roles and responsibilities:
- Project Management
- Production Skills
- Creative/Strategic Mindset
- Personnel Management
- Produce our largest projects working independently or leading a large production team
- Oversee development of all aspects of a project from design through delivery, serving as liaison between agency and clients
- Develop and manage project schedules and budgets
- Work collaboratively with internal team members including Creative Directors, Associate Producers, Account Directors, Graphic Designers, and others.
- Oversee development of show strategies focused on content and theming
- Work with creative team on implementation of show strategy and theme throughout creative elements
- Ensure creative deliverables meet client expectations
- Lead onsite implementation, responsible for successful execution of program
- Coach senior-level executives in developing and delivering successful presentations
- Liaise with members of production crew, vendors, venue, and clients as required
- Select and manage internal and external (vendor) resources
- Mentor junior Producers and Associate Producers
The core skills, abilities, and knowledge key to success in this position include:
- Significant experience working with high-level clients including Fortune 500 C-level executives
- Success in managing seven-figure budgets
- Proficient in prioritizing tasks and reacting to changes while remaining on schedule
- Confidence and positivity
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to travel
- Above average organizational and problem-solving skills
If you’re passionate about doing great work (while having fun) every day, we want to meet you. Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter. No submissions will be considered without a cover letter. Apply HERE
No phone inquiries accepted. Equal Opportunity Employer.