Effective Date: July 20, 2022
What is a Cookie?
- Make the user experience more efficient
- Help us understand and improve how visitors use our website, including which of our pages and services are viewed most frequently
Accepting or Rejecting Cookies
If you reject our cookies or all cookies, you may be unable to access or properly use parts of our Site. You may use your internet browser settings to delete and block all cookies from our Site or to manage and delete certain cookies at your discretion.
Instructions for blocking or allowing cookies in common Internet Web browsers are provided at the links below for your convenience. However, we are not in control of the location of the instructions and information provided by the browsers below and, therefore, you may have to locate the particular instructions and information for the respective browser if these links are no longer current.
Types of Cookies We Use
Session cookies are specific to a particular visit and carry information as you view different pages so you don’t have to re-enter information every time you change pages. Session cookies expire and delete themselves automatically in a short period of time like after you leave our Site or when you close your web browser.
Persistent cookies allow us to recognize you each time you return. Persistent cookies are stored in your browser cache or mobile device until you choose to delete them, and otherwise typically delete themselves at expiration.
Why We Use Them
Necessary cookies are required for the operation of our Site. A website cannot function properly without these cookies. Current we do not use such cookies on our website.
Analytical/performance cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of Site visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works.
Marketing cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our Site more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose, such as Google.
Third Party Services
Currently Used Third Party Services
The following lists the third-party services we currently use and provides links to the privacy policies of each third-party service provider. Generally, we do not collect, disseminate, or maintain any personally identifiable information that you make available through these services, except as specified.
- SharpSpring is a web based marketing automation and web analytics tool that helps us understand how users engage with our digital assets. SharpSpring uses first-party cookies to track user interactions, where they are used to collect information about how users use and view our digital assets. This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve our digital assets.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps us understand how users engage with our Website. Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track user interactions, where they are used to collect information about how users use our Website. This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve our Website. The reports disclose website trends without identifying individual visitors.
- Our site links to our company’s Facebook page.
- Our site links to our company’s LinkedIn page.
- Our site links to our company’s Instagram page.
- Our site links to our company’s Twitter page.
Please see these additional, related policies: