The Associate Producer supports the team of Experience Producers to deliver high-quality business meetings, events, and engagement projects. A successful candidate will have 1 to 5 years of relevant experience working in project teams and managing tasks.
This is a full-time position within the Production Services team, reporting to the Manager of Production Services.
Roles & Responsibilities
Success in this position requires a blend of the following roles and responsibilities:
- Project Management
- Onsite Support
- Produce smaller projects working independently, or individual components of larger projects under the direction of an Executive Producer.
- Manage schedules and budgets to help team deliver projects on time and within budget
- Handle multiple tasks on multiple projects at the same time without letting anything slip.
- Work collaboratively with internal team members including Executive Producers, Account Directors, Graphic Designers, and others.
- Investigate and vet resources to find innovative solutions to problems.
- Seek out new ways to approach project deliverables.
- Assist Procurement Coordinator in finding vendors needed for a show/project.
- Function as an integral part of onsite production team by serving in various positions as needed; duties may include serving as backstage manager, talent wrangler, and breakouts manager amongst others.
- Liaise with members of production crew, vendors, venue, and clients as required.
- Keep project teams up-to-date on a continual basis regarding deliverables by taking meeting notes and participating in team meetings.
- Manage the booking, coordination, and reconciliation of show travel for all members of production team.
The core skills, abilities and knowledge key to success in this position include:
- Driven and motivated to take initiatives when assigned projects/tasks to steward them from conception to successful completion.
- Proficient in prioritizing tasks and reacting to changes while remaining on schedule
- Confidence and positivity
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours
- Above average organizational and problem solving skills
This is a full-time position. Our downtown STL office operates on a hybrid schedule with three days in office and 2 days WFH.
Apply for the job HERE
CPG Agency is a highly regarded experiential agency with an outstanding portfolio of Fortune 500 accounts including Southwest Airlines, Ulta Beauty, AB InBev, Carnival Corporation, Jimmy John’s and many others. We help our clients succeed in all areas of the employee and franchisee lifecycle: recruitment, onboarding, training, recognition and celebration. In our 37th year, CPG creates award-winning work in an environment of collaboration, strategic thinking and growth.
CPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer