The Business Development Manager is responsible for driving new business sales. This person is a HUNTER and a CLOSER; a key individual contributor to overall results by pursuing and winning new business through effective business development efforts and delivering highly effective presentations to position CPG favorably both financially and in the marketplace. Remote opportunity also available.
This position is part of the Sales and Marketing team and reports to the Chief Growth Officer.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet and exceed sales goals established by Chief Growth Officer
- Deliver compelling, benefit-focused presentations tailored to each client; ensure submissions stand out from the pack
- Identify and manage the creation and development of presentation materials and room theater
- Lead the development, customization and delivery of RFP and RFI responses
- Develop a fluent knowledge of CPG’s best case studies, capabilities and products to help position CPG as best-in-class
- Ability to travel (up to 50%) and work flexible hours as necessary
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment, under tight deadlines
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Thorough knowledge of leading integrated new business efforts, including proactive targeting, RFI/RFP response and financial negotiations
- Demonstrated business acumen with experience providing strategic advice and counsel to secure new business